Check out our CrossFit XLT Rates page for all of our newly updated options!
Tomorrow, Friday August, 8th remember to welcome everyone from our friends at Capital City CrossFit! Due to the Battle for the Hill Competition at the State Fair this weekend C3 will be closed so we are allowing our friends over there to come and enjoy a fun partner Wod with us!
July 18th, 2014 from 5pm-7pm we will be hosting a customer appreciation happy hour at the Office Sports Bar and Grill! Anybody who comes in will receive a free complimentary appetizer! We will not have any 4:30, 5:30, 6:30 or 7:30 night classes due to this event! Everyone should come out and have a good time!!
Due to the Nutrional Presentation tomorrow at 7:00pm, we will be setting all the afternoon class back a half hour and will not have a 7 or 7:30pm class. All morning classes will remain the same.
The afternoon class schedule is as follows: 3pm, 4pm, 5pm, and 6pm
NUTRITION FOR PERFORMANCE AND LONGEVITY THIS FRIDAY JUNE 27, 2014 7:00 PM
Jen Gardner will present the basics of performance nutrition using a real foods approach. If you are confused about which foods to eat, when, and how much, this class is for you. Here are just some of the topics we will discuss:
• How to use various foods as tools to optimize your workouts and keep you healthy long term.
• Why counting calories is meaningless.
• How to fuel your workouts for ultimate performance using real food options.
• A healthy diet template and how to customize it to your individual needs.
• How to determine protein needs according to individual differences.
• Types of dietary carbs and their role in athletic performance.
• Where to find healthy fats.
• Tips and strategies for meal planning and portable foods.
• FREE body fat testing at the end of the seminar! (You will need to know this to determine your protein needs)
The seminar will run at least 30 minutes and probably closer to 45 minutes. There will be lots of information covered in a small amount of time. I suggest bringing something to take notes.
Because of the overfill of classes in the evening we are going to change up the class schedule in the evening. Starting tomorrow Monday 23rd, 2014 our new schedule will be as follows:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday- 5:30am, 6am on ramp, 7am, 7am on ramp, 8am, 9am, 10am open gym, 3:30pm, 4:30pm, 5:30pm, 6pm on ramp, 6:30pm, 7pm on ramp, 730pm
Tuesday-5:30am, 7am, 8am, 9am, 10am open gym, 3:30pm, 4:30pm, 5:30pm, 6:30pm, 7:30pm
Thursday- 6am, 7am, 8am, 9am, 10 am open gym
Saturday- 9am, 10am Partner WoDs
THIS SCHEDLE WILL ALSO CHANGE ON WODHOPPER TO MAKE THINGS EASIER!
After you have registered into our Wodhopper system go through the steps below.. if you have yet to sign up for Wodhopper do so the next time you come to the gym!
1. Go to CrossFitXLT.com
2. Click the RSVP for Class/Scoreboard link
3. Click the menu button on the top left of RSVP screen
4. Create an account with the email that you used when you signed up with our system.
5. Verify your account
6. Add the Wodhopper page to your home screen.
7. Log back into your account, from there you can look at the daily wod, enter in your scores, RSVP for classes and keep track of all your benchmarks!
We will be putting in an order for SFH (stronger,faster,healthier) products on Monday June 9th. If anybody wants in on the order either sign up at the gym or email/message us. Check out all the products at http://www.sfh.com
We have two new big things coming for the box! If you look to the left there are links to both of these new features!
Starting Monday June 2nd we will have a new program avalaible for all of our members called Wodhopper! With Wodhopper we will be able to enroll new members electronically, offer recurring billing, ACH transactions, fast and simple RSVP/check-ins, Benchmark and Wod tracking, and much more!
STRONGER FASTER HEALTHIER
We also started caring an awesome new supplement brand called Stronger Faster Healthier! All of their products are all natural and very clean! They carry the markets best omega 3 fish oil, a great whey protein, Recovery, and fuel pre workout product! We will be putting in a bulk order this week for anybody wanting to get in on these great products!